Are you a genuine leader with strong communication skills who enjoys working with international teams to achieve tangible results in a fast-paced IT environment? Do words like requirements engineering, APIs and stakeholder management make you curious
Then perhaps this position is exactly what you were looking for!
My client is a leading European B2C eCommerce company that now puts a big focus on growing their B2B sector. The company is not only known for its impressive revenue (350+ mln) and a real impact on both large corporations and small family businesses, but also for its diverse and multicultural environment!
Currently, the company is looking for a product expert to take ownership of the B2B corporate solutions and directly contribute to their success.
These tasks await you:
- Playing a key role in the expansion and further development of product unit
- Coordinating the entire development process: from concept to implementation
- Developing innovative roadmaps that adding maximum value to the solutions
- Working closely with reseller APIs
- Being the "CEO" of the product and taking the responsibility for its strategy and vision
- Being in close contact with all stakeholders, internal teams and external partners
What we want from you:
- Experience as an agile product owner or product manager with a strong IT focus
- Know-how in evaluating developed product increments
- REST API is something you have already worked with or are familiar with
- Really cool would be experience in developing & implementing strategic product vision in the corporate solutions space
- Residence permit in Germany or an EU work permit with the willingness to relocate to Germany
- Knowledge of procurement platforms (Coupa, Onventis) is a plus
Did this position pique your interest? Then I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants without an EU work permit can unfortunately not be considered.
Mob: 0151 186 19754
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.