For our client, a global leading Mono Fashion label we are looking for a
Product Owner Digital Experience - Marketing Technology (m/f)
You know and understand how to create a state-of-art digital destination from a technical and commercial stand point to meet consumers’ needs and to effectively sell the product.
With a strong entrepreneurial spirit you develop, execute and own the strategy and road-map to bring the existing platform to the next level.
Your specific tasks:
- Manage agile development and be in charge of a specific part of the Online Shop of our client. Make continuous improvements.
- Partner with Marketing & Sales team to elaborate on given requirements to the Shops overall Digital Experience (focusing on Desktop/Tablet/Mobile/Responsive Webshop)
- Support and consult marketing team to find the right technology and partners to enable a rapid go-to-market of respective concepts, functionality and features (such as video integration, enhancements of existing features, tool boxes etc.)
- Plan ahead several sprints,maintain a backlog of features, adapt quickly as new conditions arise and foster prioritization with management team and further stakeholders
- Work closely with existing teams of marketing managers, developers and project managers to contribute (hands-on) to design / development as needed
- Liaise with Brand Marketing to create a consistent digital experience for our clients consumers across all countries
- Own, lead and conduct e-commerce/Omni-channel related projects in close collaboration with our partner network in the role of product owner
- Ongoing optimization of assigned shop functionalities by conducting competitor analysis and analyzing shop relevant figures & KPIs
- Degree in Business Informatics/ Business Administration or comparable
- High e-commerce affinity and passion for driving projects in a pragmatic and successful way end-2-end
- Understanding of marketing and consumer needs and “talking IT”
- Experience in working in an agile environment (such as SCRUM)
- Strong communication skills and ability to link several parties and service providers
- Solid understanding of e-commerce tools and system architecture
- Entrepreneurial spirit in owning and driving projects
- Project Management skills
- High analytical skills
- MS Word, Excel, HTML and SQL user knowledge
- Strong English skills
Are you interested?
Then please contact Christian Schinner to get more information about this role.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +49 (0) 30 809 329 63