My client is a well-known company in the leisure segment that is changing travel with innovative services. With around 3 million active members and over 350 employees, they are the largest German rating & booking portal and leading eCommerce company within tourism.
They are now looking for a Product Manager for the Loyalty area to expand their membership program and take it to the next level. If you are looking for a greenfield with a real impact on users - this could be THE place for you!
These tasks await you:
- You take responsibility for the entire product side of the membership program on the travel booking portal
- You are responsible for the backlog and the product roadmap
- You create customer-focused concepts, goals and visions in close cooperation with the Premium Business Lead and the CRM team
- You develop hypotheses and bring in new ideas for offers and benefits to make the membership programme more compelling for customers
- As a liaison between cross-functional Scrum teams, internal stakeholders from various departments, and external service providers & partners, you communicate transparently
What you need to join the challenge:
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Deep understanding of eCommerce sector
- Really cool would be experience in loyalty, membership or similar.
- Agile mindset with a good understanding of modern product development and delivery
- You have a residence permit in Germany or EU work permit with the willingness to relocate to Germany
- Independent spirit with a passion for taking responsibility and turning initiatives into results
- An energetic, confident and positive personality
Your fingertips are tingling and you want to know more? Let's get in touch then!
Mob: 0151 186 19754
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.