My client is a global company specializing in the manufacture and distribution of high-quality sports goods and equipment. The company operates a range of different E-Commerce Shops in various markets. Their current mission is to build a new unified tech solution to operate these shops.
If you are well versed with terms such as WMS/ERP/OMS and have a passion for product development, this Product Owner position may be THE position for you!
As a Product Owner for operations, you will:
- Be responsible for the systems powering operations team, including managing stakeholder requirements and prioritizing your backlog
- Challenge the status quo of operations setup, strategically plan future builds, continually improve systems
- Work with some of the industries strongest leaders as your sparring partners and mentors
- Implement state-of-the-art logistical practices
- Shorten turnaround times, reduce redundancies, automate manual workflows, and provide a world-class customer and employee experience by optimizing systems and processes
- Strategically define the future system setup
- Evaluate and select new components and systems
- Experience as Product Owner or Product Management (preferably in e-commerce)
- Several years of working in IT & digital
- Proven expertise in the area of operations systems for logistics and/or customer service (e.g. ERP, WMS, etc.)
- Experienced in successfully delivering functional and impactful products in an agile environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English skills (verbally & written)
Mob: 0151 186 19754
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.