About The Opportunity:
Is programmatic something you enjoy and are naturally drawn to?
Are you a junior looking for an environment to step up and take more responsibility?
Or perhaps your an Account Manager looking to take on larger responsibility, then this is the opportunity for you!
In this programmatic account manager role you would be working on large client accounts, handling hundreds of thousands and millions in programmatic budgets, and play an important role in the development of key accounts.
Our client are looking at all levels, from junior to senior, so if this sounds like you then keep reading and we would love to hear from you.
What's in it for you:
- A beautiful office in central Vienna
- A company with a platform for continued progression and development possibilities
- An employer that looks after it's staff and is recognised globally as one of the top agencies
- An environment where ideas are encouraged and passion can thrive
- A sociable team, supportive culture and much more
- Access to work with the latest technology and achieve your next Google certifications
- Flexible hybrid working environment, with at least 50% in office
- Life insurance, €8/day for lunch, smartphone and an all year ticket for Vienna public transport
- You will be growing key client accounts and relationships with key stakeholders, meeting the clients in person and presenting to them on the achievements of existing campaigns and providing consultancy on optimisation strategies
- Supporting the wider biddable and programmatic team
- You will be driving operational execution across Programmatic advertising working with DSPs including Google DV360, Xandr and Adform
- You enjoy leading by example, getting involved on an execution level to show the team best practice
- You understand the impact that a cookieless future isn't going to have on the programmatic space and relish the challenge
- You enjoy working with data and are knowledgeable about funnel strategies
- Bring at least 6 months experience working within programmatic experience, ideally bringing experience with DV360, Xandr or Adform
- Have a cross-channel media perspective
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics
- Fluent in German and English
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
Note for applicants - if you don't speak fluent German, don't have the right to work in Austria without a work permit and don't bring at least 6 months programmatic experience, you regrettably won't be considered.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch - why not take advantage of our referral program where you receive €500 for a successful referral and Adaptive make a charitable donation of an equal amount.
Learn more about our referral program here:
Any questions please contact me on:
Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org / +493016638366