The programmatic team is an integral part of this integrated performance and media team and works to execute strategies for clients. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic media buying or ad operations. He/she is also a great communicator and is ready to lead the team implementing programmatic media buys across the agency. The Programmatic Manager will report to the Programmatic Director.
This agency is part of a wider, global network, and this acquisition allows them to have the best of both worlds; locally they retain the independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking.
This team foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage team members to have and share opinions.
- Drive agency strategy around programmatic buying through technology platforms
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential technology partners
- Setup, manage and optimise different types of programmatic inventory via multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors
- Manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms
- Manage and lead members of the programmatic buying team
- Oversee implementation of all programmatic media campaigns
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimisation and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team
- Maintain and stay current with industry news and research
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in digital media
- At least one year of hands-on experience with using a DSP
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: DBM, The Trade Desk, DataXu, Quantcast, Adobe, MediaMath