Adaptive Digital is a leading agency focusing on recruitment solutions in the fields of digital marketing and digital analytics. With offices in London, New York, San Diego and Berlin, we are located at the global digital hotspots and support hidden champions, medium-sized enterprises, Fortune 500 companies, and digital agencies to fill key vacancies within their organization.Our specialty expertise encompasses positions in performance marketing, media, and eCommerce.
Our client is a global market leader in the field of e-commerce with a very large customer base across all regions. In order to bring the company to the next level, we are currently looking for a:
Regional SEO Manager
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify SEO opportunities and develop strategies for both on-page and off-page
- Planning & driving implementation optimisation processes (on and off-page)
- Performing regular keyword research and analysis to constantly improve on-page performance
- Perform regular technical analysis to identify any possible technical issues
- Working closely with content and design team on creating high quality content that can drive organic growth, and support existing marketing efforts
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders in local, regional, and central teams, as well as external agencies
Your profile includes:
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of international SEO ideally in an e-commerce environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and AdWords Keyword-Planner and other relevant SEO tools (e.g. Search Console, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, SEMRush) and web analysis tools
- HTML is a must
- Extensive MS Excel knowledge: you have strong analytical skills as well as a creative mindset
- You are comfortable and have the ability to achieve goals in a dynamic and high-pressure, entrepreneurial environment.
- Positive attitude with excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Good above market remuneration
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and cooperation with a strong global team.
- Flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy
For further information please contact us and send your application to:
Director Digital Recruitment
Adaptive Globalization GmbH
T.: +49 30 34 06 89 39
M.: +49 174 657 6205