My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a SEA Specialist to their ranks.
The main duties of the SEA Specialist will include:
- Supporting and advising clients in the area of Paid search
- Optimizing campaigns
- Analysing campaign results and creating reports
- Developing customer engagement teams to develop strategies
- Communicating with internal teams
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 2+ years of experience in SEA
- Analytical mindset
- Strong understanding of customer service
- Strong German and English skills
- Very good MS Office knowledge (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – email@example.com