Our client is a global market leader in the field of e-commerce with a very large customer base across all regions. In order to bring the company to the next level we are currently looking for our client for a:
- Conception, implementation and optimization of high-budget SEA campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing
- Optimize the profitability of existing campaigns and implement various bid management strategies in cooperation with other colleagues in the area of PPC management
- Responsibility for the SEM channel in the German market for market leading brands
- Report and present the results and KPIs to the Head of Performance Marketing
- Overview of the competition and preparation of the market analysis
- Implementation of Keyword-Research
- Creation, testing optimization of Landingpages
- A University graduate with a focus on Economy, Marketing, Communication or comparable
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of Paid Search with proven track-record of success in managing SEM campaings
- Very good analytical skills
- Good technical skills with very good knowledge of current SEA- and Tracking Tools
- Fluent level English, other languages are a Plus
We offer you:
- Exciting role with a lot of freedom to implement ideas on a global scale
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- Excellent learning ground with a variety of marketing techniques.
For further information please contact us and send your application to
Director Digital Recruitment DACH
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 36 74 06 10