London , United Kingdom
£60,000 - £75,000 plus bonus
12 months ago
This position sits within the Demand Generation team of a NYSE listed SaaS company, with global offices and a team of 3000+
Reporting into the Director of Search, you'll be responsible for PPC campaigns across Europe that drive new customers to the business.
This is an extremely dynamic position and a great opportunity for an analytically strong SEM marketer with experience from SaaS or within a B2B marketing team.
• Optimize paid search campaigns
• Analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis • Keyword research and query mining to identify new and negative keywords
• Write, test, and optimize ad copy and ad extensions
• Devise landing page A/B tests and work with web and creative teams to execute
• Manage and optimize acquisition and retargeting campaigns on the Google Display Network
• 3-5 years managing large Paid Search campaigns. B2B, SaaS, ad agency, or lead gen experience is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo!
• Hands-on campaign management experience in Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn
Please contact Rebecca Woodfield for more detail.
+44 0208 123 0441