Job Title: Senior Account Director
Overall Role Description:
The Senior AD will be responsible for much of the ongoing management of two large and very famous accounts, in the entertainment and communications industry, whilst actively contributing to the management, training and development of individuals within their team in conjunction with the Business Director. This includes leading annual performance reviews & setting objectives.
The accounts are the optimum blend of account management, strategy and media planning. We are looking for someone who thrives on organisation and attention to detail, whilst loving flexing their strategic media planning muscles and developing/writing recommendations which meet the business outcome objective.
- Managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy.
- Injecting innovation into clients media solutions
- Ultimate quality control of all plan execution.
- Management and development of juniors within your team.
- Being a valued new business contributor – strategy, ideas, and overseeing plan development
Knowledge, skills and attitude required
- Ability to present clearly & confidently to clients, articulate the agency recommended position and help sell in proposals and plans.
- Develop and write media recommendations including the ability to uncover insight to drive strategies
- They should be numerate and articulate, with the ability to command the respect of their clients and team alike.
- A good degree of financial aptitude is key to ensure accurate client budgeting, accounting & reporting Knowledge, skills and attitude required:
- Strong communications planning skills, from your significant experience in a similar role.
- An excellent working knowledge of all media.
- High degree of financial acumen.
- The capability and desire to build relationships with clients, partners and creative agencies.
- The aptitude to drive teamwork and the mentor ship of the junior members of your team.
- Exceptional account and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have very strong planning experience, having worked their way up through a communications planning team at an another agency.
- Have team management experience
- Have worked on a retail or large fast paced account
Benefits and Perks
- 25 days holiday
- Lifecover (4 x salary)
- Permanent health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Free breakfast
- Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
- Dental insurance at reduced rates
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Season ticket travel loan
- Bike to work scheme member
- All-company monthly socials