Senior Account Manager
A leading website development and full service digital agency in London is looking to hire a driven, ambitious digital expert to join the team and manage the company's biggest account in the hospitality sector.
Our client develop online strategies for companies to support digital growth and brand awareness, and in doing so are achieving YoY growth, expanding across exciting global locations, offer incredible career prospects and a competitive London salary.
This is a position for anyone who is passionate about the digital space, and has superb confidence in dealing with accounts and clients.
What you'll be doing
- CRM reporting (including email performance) on a regular basis (weekly, monthly and ad-hoc)
- Constant analysis of account performance - create CRM strategy, budget plans and forecasting (short and long term)
- Provide insight to the client on analysis and strategic recommendations for improving optimization, sales and customer retention
- Work with the digital team and provide direction on customer-focused activity and commercial options for improvement
- Confidence in delivering strategy and digital recommendations to the C-suite client team
What you'll need to bring
- Confidence, a team player and great communication skills
- Enjoy being social with clients and colleagues and the ability to build strong relationships
- A genuine passion and interest in the digital world and the impact of digitally transforming a business (experience in CRM and customer insights would be a bonus)
- A few years of experience in a Digital Agency or In-house digital team across the broad digital spectrum (eCommerce/website development preferred)
- Ability to lead a small team and utmost confidence in digital ability (previous management experience is not essential)
- Ability to work independently and provide direction to an experienced team on strategy.
If you are looking for your next challenge in a digitally savvy, growing, dynamic agency where you make an impact on a company as well as for clients, please contact Rebecca Woodfield on +44 0208 123 0441 or email Rebecca.Woodfield@adaptive-digital.com