Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager - Munich
Our client are high performing and award winning paid search and performance marketing agency, belonging to an established international media agency network.
With new clients being won and existing clients increasing their spend within digital, our client are now in the fortunate position where they are hiring for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join the business in their Munich office.
There is the opportunity that this could be a Senior position for the right professional, however this would require someone of the strongest skill set and experience, otherwise our client would be looking at an Affiliate Account Manager level with the view to develop into a Senior.
This is a permanent, unlimited position with huge potential for personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing existing key client accounts
- Manage, lead and implement high performing Affiliate Marketing campaigns
- Create, strategise and optimise Affiliate Marketing plans
- Providing a world class service to the clients, consulting, advising and supporting them with their Affiliate Marketing
- Expand and control Affiliate Partner Network
- Implement, optimise and report on the full life cycle of Affiliate campaigns performing against set targets
- Analyse and understand clients competitor activity
- Ensure campaigns are aligned with the customer aims and objectives
- Established profitable commissions structures and ensure timely payment
- Personally be responsible for performing against set affiliate KPIs
- Identify, attract and win new business opportunities and develop new partner relations
- Have close collaboration with the internal digital divisions and reporting to stakeholders
- 3+ years experience within the Affiliate Marketing, ideally from a digital agency or affiliate network
- Have a proven track record of establishing and running campaigns affiliate marketing campaigns
- Have strong affiliate network contacts and relationships
- Proven team player who is able to work independently with a home born desire to perform at the highest level
- Personable and professional manner
- Ability to set up and run complex campaigns with an impressive hands on technical strength, in campaign set up and optimisation
- Ideally experienced managing client relationships, working with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Be passionate about affiliate marketing and the entire digital marketing mix, with a keen understanding of the close ties with organic and paid search efforts
- Experienced with Google Analytics - experience with other tools are desirable
- Strong skills with MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Speak fluent German and English
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please get in contact with Ben Wattenbach, UK Digital Recruitment Director at Adaptive Digital.
Ben Wattenbach's contact details: