London, United Kingdom
£60 000 to £70 000
about 2 years ago
The Brand Marketing Department is responsible for the development of the brand strategy and communication plan.
It champions the brand and brings it to life for the customer as well as throughout the business.
The Senior Brand Manager will report into the Head of Brand and be responsible for the development and management of the brand strategy and communication plan in the specified territory (Germany). They will be responsible for the creation and implementation of innovative brand campaigns to drive awareness, preference and customer engagement.
The responsibilities include the development of the marketing strategy from conception and design, communications planning, management of stakeholders, delivery to market and the post launch appraisal / reporting process. The localisation of the global brand campaign for each specific market is a very important part of this role.
• Development and delivery of the brand strategy, localised for Germany.
• Lead the media planning across all core brand channels.
• Lead the roll-out and development of the creative platform across all brand media channels and supporting customer communications.
• Oversee the production of creative executions across all brand channels, ensuring alignment/consistency with the over-arching creative platform and brand proposition.
• Ensure local insights relevant to the market are considered as part of the bigger, over-arching creative platform.
• Stakeholder management (external agencies, internal marketing channel teams, internal Country Management teams and senior management).
• Management of the brand budget (media and creative).
• Ownership of the brand across all marketing channels and customer touch points (visual identity, messaging, brand experience and general alignment/consistency).
• Champion the brand across the business and ensure that all activity is aligned with compliance standards / guidelines.
• Regular reporting (performance KPIs, media delivery/optimisation, brand tracking).
• Ensure all brand activity reflects our core values.
• Fluent in German and strong understanding of German culture.
• Experience of media planning/buying (agency or client side).
• Experience of managing creative advertising campaigns (from initial concept to execution).
• Experience of managing a marketing budget with a key focus on ROI.
If this is of interest or if you know someone that might be suitable for this position please get in touch with email@example.com