Senior Programmatic Advertising Campaign Manager
Do you want to work for one of the leading digital performance agencies in Switzerland?
Do you want to be valued, listened to and have the platform to develop your experience with and far beyond just programmatic?
If you enjoy being an expert and a go to person, then you'll play an integral role in the agency, working directly with the agencies clients, as well as supporting agencies within the group by being a programmatic specialist.
- You want to work for a company that invests in you, pushes you, challenges you and rewards you with growing responsibilities and challenges, then our client offer exactly this
- You will enjoy individual training programmes to help you develop your existing skills, as well as learning new ones
- You will have competitive holiday and subsidised quality food
- You can be by the beautiful Lake in Zurich where you can go swimming in the summer and near beautiful mountains where you can enjoy your favourite winter sports
- Surrounded by fantastic restaurants, in stunning, clean city with excellent transport
- You'll have a huge amount of freedom in your work
- You will enjoy the open communication, atmosphere and will add to this with your passions and motivations
- You can enjoy monthly drinks with your team, and sensational summer and Christmas
- You will be managing the Programmatic inventory inclusions and exclusions to ensure a quality deliver
- You will setup tracking for retargeting and conversions, uploading advertising materials and taking care of the activation of adverification solutions
- You will setup and map the structure of new campaigns in the DSP (Demand Side Platform)
The experience you bring:
- You bring experience within programmatic and have worked with DSPs such as DV360, Appnexus, Tradedoubler.
- You have worked with and managed programmatic Campaigns, programmatic buying and more.
- You've either worked for an agency or on the client side or perhaps for a publisher
- You enjoy working hands on with campaigns, from implementation to execution, whilst always striving to optimise and improve the campaign performance
- You have knowledge in or want to develop experience across paid search (SEM/SEA), paid social (Facebook Pixel / Facebook Business Manager, TwitterAds, YouTube Ads and Instagram), ad operations and work with other tools such as Google Ads, Google DoubleClick,
- You bring strong German skills (at least B1) and fluent English
Still reading? - Then get in touch, make an application today and find out more. A LinkedIn profile will suffice if you don't have a CV to hand.
Alternatively if this sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please reach out:
Global Operations Director at Adaptive Business Group / Adaptive Digital