My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a Senior Campaign Manager to their ranks.
The Senior Campaign Manager will be part of the Ad Ops division and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the interface between media planning and Ad management
- Creating production and trafficking plans
- Run project management
- Acting as the interface between all digital departments
- Being responsible for the launch of campaigns
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 3+ years’ experience in planning/campaign management
- Good analytical knowledge
- Fluent German (C1+) and strong English
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – firstname.lastname@example.org