As the CRM strategist, your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the CRM strategies and measures and building up the department.
- Driving growth and engagement for 2 well-established brands across multiple countries.
- Building a retention program that keeps customers coming back for more.
- Crafting compelling email and newsletter campaigns that build strong bonds with customers and drive sales growth.
- Delivering personalized content that speaks directly to each customer's needs and interests through expert segmentation skills.
- Identifying new opportunities to engage and delight customers by analyzing their behaviors, preferences, and needs.
- Leading CRM projects and developing campaigns along the full customer lifecycle.
- Taking responsibility for the technical functionality of the Referral and VIP program.
- Implementing new features and reporting and evaluating project performance
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in CRM, preferably in an e-commerce company or agency, and are looking to take the next professional step.
- You will have strategic responsibility for CRM in this role, but must be willing to take on operational implementation initially until your team grows with success.
- Skilled in setting up and controlling automated workflows (transactional emails, emails based on customer/purchasing behavior, etc.), and not afraid to implement them.
- Experience working with common CRM tools (e.g. Klaviyo, Emarsys) and familiarity with Google Analytics or browser push notifications is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of elementary CRM KPIs are necessary to regularly check the success of campaigns.
- Curious and creative with a good feel for customers and products.
- Ability to work independently and on your own responsibility, and structured way of working is essential.
- Fluent English is a prerequisite for this position.