Senior CRM Manager
This position is open at one of our most important clients. They lead the DACH market with a digital education product that hits the nerve of the times, was able to achieve record growth in customer numbers, sales and employees of over 150% in the last 18 months during Corona and is known as a "great place to work 2021" & awarded with the highest seal of quality in the industry.
- You are in charge of all CRM activities, including conceptualization, development, execution, and use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud and various other email tools.
- You create journeys that are tailored to your target audience and manage the communication with the copywriting, graphics, and other relevant departments.
- You are in charge of analyzing, advancing, and maintaining the CRM processes as a CRM specialist.
- Through ongoing A/B testing, you can improve templates and the messaging.
- You are keeping an eye on, measuring, and assessing all key performance indicators in CRM, and acting according to the data.
- You have earned a degree in marketing, business, or a closely connected discipline.
- Your have about 3 years of professional CRM expertise, ideally in areas like e-commerce or other transactional industries.
- You have at least one year of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience, and it would be fantastic if you also have some proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- You have great analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills.
- You enjoy creating a difference by initiating and improving incentive campaigns.
- Your German is at least at level B2, and you are business fluent in English.
Does that sound interesting to you? Then just send me your CV or contact me if you have any questions.
Tel.: 0151 20479265