Are you a Senior Digital Specialist seeking a new job in London? If so, then we could have the role for you! Adaptive Digital is helping a London-based company find an inclusive and collaborative Senior Digital Specialist (Performance Marketing), and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this digital marketing position, you will lead cutting-edge projects and collaborate with a team of experts who are passionate about digital. You will play a critical role in building relationships, developing media strategies, and delivering excellence for a small number of key clients.
If you were already working for us as a Senior Digital Specialist, here are some of the things you would have done this week:
- Own and drive the performance and results for clients’ digital investments in the relevant channels
- Collaborate closely with clients to surface insights and initiatives that will help them break new ground
- Test new initiatives and optimisation techniques to improve performance
- Learn and master the latest technologies and techniques in the industry
- Deliver innovative work that sets the bar for everyone around you
To succeed in this marketing role you should have at least three years of experience in paid media management, together with a deep knowledge of Google Ads or Facebook Ads, Excel/Sheets, and Google Analytics and a passion for digital marketing and innovations. You will also need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in managing and leading complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- A consultative and proactive approach to client management
In return, you'll earn an attractive salary and enjoy a positive workplace culture.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive