My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a Senior Digital Strategist to their ranks.
The role will be working solely with one key (very well known) global client (Rev €50bn) and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the strategic consulting of digital communication (with a focus on Branding)
- Being responsible for digital brand strategy and its development across interdisciplinary teams
- Providing in-depth knowledge of digital channels and tech to client and affiliated agencies
- Developing and presenting innovative solutions
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 4+ years of professional experience in a digital media environment
- Expertise in digital comm tech and digital strategy
- Knowledge of the media landscape
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong customer skills
- Fluent German (C1+) and strong English
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – firstname.lastname@example.org