Senior Marketing Executive (Paid Social) - London (hybrid role)
Our client is a rapidly growing full service agency working with enterprise-sized clients primarily in CPG, tech, and finance. They're seeking a paid social enthusiast who already brings at least 1-2 years of campaign execution/analyses experience who is comfortable working hands-on with campaign setup, execution and reporting.
If you are based in and around London and are looking for a hybrid role in paid social with a rapidly growing agency, this may be the role for you!
- Oversee the planning, execution, optimization and reporting of large-scale paid campaigns across multiple platforms, targeting client KPIs.
- Support client communications within key accounts, build relationships with the team and key decision makers, and have the opportunity to present the strategic vision and current performance during client meetings.
- Support a team responsible for the placement, optimization, testing, and execution of complex paid social and paid search campaigns.
- Work closely with the creative and reporting teams to drive data-backed innovation and strategy.
- You bring ideally 2+ years paid media experience across all major social channels
- You hold Ad platform certifications; Google and Meta
- You bring strong data handling and analytical skills
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You're well-organized and flexible to support the clients campaign requirements