Working within the FinTech space supporting fast growth eCommerce client, you would be leading their worldwide marketing operations unit, and be in charge of leading, coaching, and expanding a worldwide team to achieve marketing and business impact objectives.
Are you enthusiastic about all things marketing technology, and you're motivated by the desire to solve problems using technology, processes, and people?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
You're still here, great, what you'll be responsible for will be:
- To achieve long-term company goals, lead, manage, and expand the Marketing Operations unit as a whole. This includes providing effective, timely, and high-quality project delivery across the board, from strategic, sophisticated projects to ad hoc requests, troubleshooting enquiries to implementations, and beyond, in order to allow the marketing organisation and business to grow.
- Own the entire marketing technology stack, from integration to adoption, to ensure that all essential platforms are used effectively for the long term.
- You'll make sure the stack is put to good use (including Pardot, Drift, and more).
- You'll be evaluating existing and new solutions in order to enable global marketing teams to employ marketing technology across various subject areas and use cases.
- From funnel enhancements through routing enhancements to the evolution of scoring/grading (from A to Z), strategically evolve the fundamental demand generating engine.
- You bring a deep understanding and enthusiasm for everything related to operations, marketing, and sales technology.
- You're up to date on the most recent marketing technology developments (from automation systems to CRMs, ABM platforms, marketing analytics and tracking, and digital technology stack).
- You're a motivating leader who enjoys coaching, training, and mentoring teams to attain marketing operations excellence through the use of various tools/systems and innovative procedures. You lead by example and support the team by joining them on the ground.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
+442081230758 / +493016638366