Senior Paid Media Manager
Our client is looking for Paid Media experts to join their growing team in London.
Our client is a result driven digital agency offering a personable approach to Paid Media, SEO, Social Media and Digital Branding focusing on a measurable return.
As a Paid Media Account Manager your role will involve a full approach to campaign strategies for your assigned clients.
Your key tasks will include:
- Generate impact on growth by taking initiative and developing large-scale projects
- Manage KPI’s associated with client’s campaigns: Identifying and creating tasks to achieve targets
- Bid optimisation, Keyword research, budget checks as well as analytics, reporting & troubleshooting
- Liaise with clients for daily enquiries and report on campaign performance & upsell opportunities
- Optimisation of client’s accounts to achieve their goals
- Keyword research to meet client business objectives, uncover new opportunities and optimize existing content
- Managing a small team and overseeing the departments key aspects
- Communicate with management and team to update on developments, results and timelines
- Administration of web analytics dashboards, key reporting tools and reports,
- Monitor results and performance across the major channels and evaluate accordingly
Your progression at our client’s company is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. As a start-up, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them.
We want you to have
- 1+ years experience in a Paid Media role, preferably agency side
- Good Paid Search knowledge
- Ability to explain clients the relationship between effort and results
- Experience in building and maintain client relationships
- Understanding of interplay between PPC, SEO & Social
- AdWords & Bing certified is a plus
- Google Tag Manager and tracking implementation
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Great knowledge of Best Practices
- Bid management platform experience is a plus e.g. DoubleClick for Search
We want to see
- Ability to work independently and towards your own objectives taking complete ownership and accountability for own work
- Self-motivated, Action orientated
- Ability to implement PPC strategies across a variety of industries and clients
- Passionate about the industry, trends, news and technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate a specialist subject clearly to clients at all levels
- Ability to learn quickly
Our client is looking for a quick-learning, fun-loving, mastermind with a passion for search.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our client thrives on making a working environment fair and enjoyable.
- Work at a Top UK start-up 100 with the opportunity to directly shape the business
- Great learning opportunities, progression and promotion
- Life assurance
- Protected income insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Summer working hours
- Friday drinks and early finishes
- Monthly team events
- Christmas break off
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Dana Penzkofer email@example.com