Frankfurt / Munich / Düsseldorf / Hamburg
My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a Senior Paid Search Manager to their ranks.
The Senior Paid Search Manager, will be responsible for the independent development of innovative paid search solutions for global brands, including the management of the paid search business, the further development of consulting expertise and the development of close partnerships with clients, creative agencies, publishers and technology partners.
- Overseeing Paid Search Campaigns
- Developing campaign structures and reporting
- Optimizing campaigns for Branding, Traffic Generation and KPI’s
- Ensuring the quality of team performance
- Developing best practise models
- Presenting on campaign evaluations, analysis and strategic recommendations.
- You have 2+ years of experience managing paid-search accounts in the customer, e-commerce or agency environment and are Google certified
- You have experienced management/training responsibilities
- You are familiar with all popular technologies and platforms such as Google and BING Ads, Google Analytics, Search Ads 360 and consider paid search in cross-channel interaction
- Ideally, you could already gain experience with Google Data Studio and Microsoft Power BI
- You have very good analytical skills and the ability to handle complex issues, you are familiar with MS Office products and your English is safe
- You are fluent German
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be interested, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – email@example.com