Smart Home Bereich, physisches und digitales Produkt, B2B & B2C, international
This is a sustainable company in the smart home industry, operating with both a physical and digital product in B2B & B2C in over 20 countries. They work in a very user-centric way (weekly interaction with users through qualitative & quantitative research) in cross-functional teams (including management) and are aligned with the strong digital players from Silicon Valley. Not only is their way of working at the forefront of modern product development (inspired by Marty Cagan), but they also rely a lot on frequent feedback, peer-to-peer training and dedicated coaching to constantly improve and keep the learning curve steep. A lot of time and focus is put into discovery and delivery work.
Your tasks will be:
- Together with the Product Manager and the Engineering Manager, you will lead the team in product discovery and delivery as a member of the team's "product trio"
- You will explore and understand user wants and needs through weekly qualitative and occasional quantitative research to add real value
- You will be the one who develops the final visual design and interaction model for the validated solutions
- You will coordinate and strengthen the company's own community of practice of product designers
- They measure the impact of post-launch decisions and use these results to inform subsequent iterations
- You are experienced as UX/UI-Designer
- You have an analytical mindset: you do well at creating well-informed design options and developing actionable conclusions
- Your independence and your ability to allocate your time are one of your strengths
- You are empathetic and always use this trait to better understand and analyze the user experience
- Really cool would be experience in creating user-centric digital products (Mobile and/or Web Apps)
These are the benefits for you:
- The ability to work remotely from anywhere in the EU
- Free lunch every week in a modern office in the hearth of Munich
- A 30-day paid vacation and a company pension plan that supports your retirement
- Access to gyms and fitness facilities at discounted rates
- Different health care services
You are interested and want to apply? Then I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants without an EU work permit can unfortunately not be considered.
Mob: 0174 657 6227
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.