Senior Product Marketing Manager
Up to £60,000 + 8% Bonus DOE
My client is looking to hire a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading product positioning, product campaigns, collateral development and market segmentation for their International products. You will be required to develop an in-depth understanding of the product offering and customer needs to be able to present their value proposition in ways that will boost sales.
My client is a leading company empowering teachers and pupils by providing high-quality dynamic digital products and services to both primary and secondary schools globally. They sell their products and services into schools internationally, through an ecosystem of channel partners in various key regions.
- In-depth knowledge of the educational market
- In-depth analysis of customer needs identifying their specific educational needs via its various product offerings
- Understanding of the buying cycle, buying behaviour and key decision makers within various customer segments across key regions such as the Middle East, APAC and LATAM
- Being an expert in knowledge of current products and services
- Collaborate with the Product Owners and Curriculum Director developing targeted product marketing strategies including campaigns, collateral, advertising etc
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product Owners to lead product marketing plans for product and feature launches across international markets to drive growth and uptake
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to ensure that product positioning at various trade conferences, product launch events and marketing collateral resonates with the Discovery Education brand positioning
- Taking control of the full product life cycle
- 8 years’ experience in a product marketing role
- Proven success in leading product marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of new and innovative integrated product marketing techniques
- Highly customer-centric with the ability to empathise with and develop deep insight into the educational needs of teachers, students and parents
- Strong creative, presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and establish strong relationships with other teams within the company.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-faced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel 15-20% of working time
For any further information regarding this exciting opportunity please contact Adam Gibbs at Adaptive Digital.
+44 203 097 1828