My client is a leading global communications and marketing agency, represented in over 100 countries worldwide, providing a full range of global services such as strategic communications consulting and planning, purchasing, research & branding, online marketing, branded content, sponsorship and sports marketing.
Offering an enterprise culture, defined by professionalism, teamwork, creativity and with the best development opportunities available in a global network, they are now looking to add a Senior Publisher Planner to their ranks.
The main duties of the Senior Publisher Planner will include:
- Planning strategic and operational communication measure across digital media and print
- Analysing and optimizing campaigns
- Independently coordinate topic-specific projects
- Coordinating media partners, customer service, campaign management and investment management
- Supporting New Business projects
- Developing trainees and juniors
The experience and skills that would be best suited for this role include:
- 3+ years’ experience in Media/Marketing
- Familiar with media planning in print and digital
- Ability to understand client needs and translate into solutions
- Strong social skills in dealing with clients and interdisciplinary teams.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Harry on +442071932046 – email@example.com