Senior SaaS Product Manager
< £85,000 DOE
I'm currently working on a exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who have become market leaders within their field in only 2 years of business.
My client is developing a new SaaS data platform providing users with real time knowledge and insights within their industry. They're looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in SaaS to build and lead product team as well as managing the wider team an co-ordinating the delivery of the SaaS data platform to aggressive timelines.
The role will include the management and delivery of the final product exceeding customer expectations along with working on the commercialisation of the product and the development of the marketing and acquisition strategy for launch and beyond.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business at their most critical stage in the product development cycle.
Please note although this is a senior role it's a will still maintain a high amount of hands-on tasks due to the critical stage of the business.
- Delivering a product reflecting the scale of the company's ambition creating measurable value for partners and customers
- Prioritising and managing product roadmap
- Owning and maintaining the quality of the product
- Research, define and frame product problems to the wider team
- Collaborating with wider teams
- Work side-by-side with the entire Product team to deliver our roadmap commitments
You Will Have:
- Strong SaaS experience is essential
- Experience working on media, data intelligence or subscription platforms
- Multiple years’ experience within a Product Manager role
- Proven track record in shipping enterprise SaaS products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience leading multiple projects
- Comfortable with both product management and product marketing
- Experience working with customers to discover opportunities and use cases
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions
- Easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
For any further information regarding this fantastic career opportunity please contact:
Adam Gibbs / email@example.com / +44 203 097 1828