Senior SEM Manager - Berlin
Superb opportunity to play a leading role in the opening of a new office for a well established Agency.
Our client are one of the leading providers of specialist Online Marketing services within the DACH market, specifically focusing on Owned, Earned and Paid Media.
We are supporting them with growing a brand new office in the beautiful city of Berlin!
They are looking for a strong and aspiring SEM/SEA Specialist to join the skilled SEO Manager who is already there, to be the 2nd person in their new Berlin office. They have plans to hire an additional 2-6 people this year for the Berlin office, so this role offers a unique opportunity to play a leading role in the future growth of the office and to become part of the management and leadership team.
This is a permanent, unlimited position which huge potential for personal and professional development. They have a unique and leading work life balance, meaning that they are one of the few agencies where you can progress, perform and be the best and are able to maintain a healthy work life balance which is important to so many people.
When at work, they work hard during the hours they are their, creating and implementing leading SEM projects and strategies for an array of well known clients.
Due to their continued growth they are able to look at each professional individually and are able to hire someone less experienced from a Junior/Executive level, as well as being able to hire someone up to a Senior SEM Account Manager level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing existing client accounts, consulting and managing SEM Strategies
- Identify and grow revenue streams of existing partner accounts
- Handle the 360 SEM Campaign Management from setup to implementation, optimisation, reporting and analysis
- Analyse and understand clients competitor activity
- Handle Google Adwords Keyword searches, and improving landing page optimisation
- Perform against KPIs ro reach customer targets
- Coordinate with SEO Specialist whilst also helping develop and improve internal processes, train other colleagues on that latest tools and technology
- Develop, create and share new SEM ideas and best practices
- 2+ years experience within the Search Engine Marketing / Search Marketing / Paid Search / SEA / Google Adwords / SEM
- Be passionate about Digital Marketing & Performance Marketing
- Experienced with full SEM campaign management
- Have managed relationships with external customers/ clients - highly desirable but not completely required
- A keen follower of the latest Online Marketing and Paid Search trends and news
- Be confident in your abilities, able to work well in a team but can also be self-sufficient and proactive
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please get in contact with Ben Wattenbach, Digital Marketing Recruitment Director at Adaptive Digital.
Ben Wattenbach's contact details: