Senior SEM Manager - Dusseldorf
Our client are high performing and award winning paid search and performance marketing agency, belonging to an established international media agency network.
With new clients being won and existing clients increasing their spend within digital, our client are now in the fortunate position where they are hiring for an SEM Manager to join the business. They have multiple openings available within different teams, covering different locations within DACH. There is the opportunity to join their wonderful team based in Dusseldorf, where you will be focussed on providing specialist search marketing on some of the most exciting and challenging client accounts, with overall responsibility for campaigns across multiple Cities in the DACH region.
This is a permanent, unlimited position with huge potential for personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing existing key client accounts
- Manage, lead and implement high performing SEA / SEM / Paid Search campaigns
- Create, strategise and optimise SEM plans
- Providing a world class service to the clients, consulting, advising and supporting them with their Search Marketing / Paid Search efforts
- Implement, optimise and report on the full life cycle of SEM campaigns
- Analyse and understand clients competitor activity
- Develop, create and share new paid search ideas and best practices
- Stay up to date and informed of the latest paid search marketing trends and industry news
- Personally be responsible for performing against paid search KPIs
- Handle large and growing media budgets, taking accountability for the performance of the campaign delivery, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- 2-6 years experience within the Paid Search / Search Engine Advertising / SEA / Search Engine Marketing / SEM
- Have a proven track record of running campaigns on Google Adwords and be a certified Google Adwords Professional
- Bring agency experience, ideally having worked on German speaking markets
- Personable and professional manner
- Ideally experienced managing client relationships, working with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Be passionate about digital & online marketing
- Experienced with Google Analytics - experience with other tools are desirable
- Strong skills with MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Speak fluent German and English
For more information about this job and to find out more about the other positions we are recruiting for, please get in contact with Ben Wattenbach, Digital Recruitment Director at Adaptive Digital.
Ben's contact details are: