London, United Kingdom
8 months ago
The Digital Marketing department is responsible for Group’s global digital footprint, including demand generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally.
Purpose of Job: Reporting into the SEO Manager: the SEO Executive will be someone who has a steady grounding of SEO and is now looking for a step-up to compete in one of the most competitive verticals in the world.
he ideal candidate will have a skill of working autonomously yet part of a team when required, they have an understanding of SEO and looking to strengthen and take their knowledge to the next level. The role will give the candidate exposure in managing multiple agencies globally and international SEO experience within foreign markets.
You will be responsible for:
• Work autonomously to co-ordinate and work with various external SEO Agencies in maintaining strong relationships and our monthly billings are fulfilled
• Conduct analysis and action missed opportunities within target territories, where we can improve our SEO performance which requires minimal development work
• Updates, as to spot any trends or SERP movements on the company's core keywords
• Contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximise SEO opportunities
• Present weekly KPIs reports to line manager – showing tasks completed and proactive next steps taken to show progress achieved
• Carry out global keyword research and implement research as required
• Identify and write up reasonable solutions to technical SEO hindrances
• Set-up and maintain SEO landing pages as and when required
• Work closely with the SEO Manager in scaling offsite strategy
• Hands on management of the content outreach and management approval process • Co-ordinate and support content marketing initiatives
• Support brand campaign initiatives
• Education to wider business in the importance of SEO
• Utilising Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Ranking Tools and internal tools in helping to measure and drive commercial success
You will have:
• Proven hands-on SEO experience in delivering results from onsite, offsite or content (link-bait, PR and social) tactical strategies.
• Understanding of onsite SEO factors (meta tags, canonicals, redirects, geo-targeting, etc.)
• Understanding of offsite SEO factors (domain authority, trust flow, referring backlinks / domains, penalised domain, anchor text, etc.)
???????• Familiarity in utilising tools to gain actionable insight and actions such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic and SEMRush