450 - 600 SEK
8 months ago
Our client, a global digital agency is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team in Sweden.
• Develop award-winning experiences working with Creative, Planning and Technology teams.
• Apply solid user experience and usability principles while looking for opportunities to innovate.
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach and the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types.
• Able to use/introduce more advanced UCD techniques (rapid prototyping, remote testing etc.) to improve efficiency in the user experience process and the quality of the solution.
• Able to contribute at a high level to the overall strategic client approach, taking into account relevant marketplace, consumer and technology factors.
• Able to develop UE solutions for multiple locales while considering: cultural sensitivities, componentisation of solutions for market rollout, language and script requirements.
• Able to develop UE solutions for a wide variety of platforms and devices including mobile, web, kiosk, TV etc.
• Provide feedback to and consultation with Client Services, Creative, Technology, and Project Management teams throughout the duration of the project.
• Lead User Experience work streams on large-scale and complex projects. • Promote collaborative work practices, and identify opportunities to improve quality and increase efficiency through collaborative design.
• Foster a relationship of trust with Client Services and Business Development by offering relevant advice and supporting them throughout sales and delivery.
• Demonstrate cross-functional understanding; clearly articulate purpose and value of other disciplines within Strategic Services, identifying when their input is needed.
Skills and Experience
• Proven capability to lead large-scale, multiple workstream projects and effectively manage other UE resources within them.
• Extensive information architecture/content strategy/user experience/usability experience for blue-chip clients.
• Experience of working with standard IA and UCD tools and processes. • Solid understanding of internet technologies.
• Experience of content management systems and ecommerce. • Experience of cross-platform design. • Knowledge of designing for social is highly beneficial.
Please get in touch if this is of interest : email@example.com