Europe's leading eCommerce giant, data-driven operation, low & high-fidelity, international
I just got a new UX/UI Designer role in Munich or Remote this week that I want to share with you. The company is an eCommerce giant, which is one of the leading players in its industry across Europe. The company works very user and data (6 million customers every day) centric and has a big focus on state-of-art technologies and innovations. Agile product teams continuously analyze user behavior and needs, test different solutions and create low-fidelity & high-fidelity prototypes. The design team already consists of 25 experts and is still growing.
Here are your tasks:
- You are a maestro in designing complex user flows and customer journeys
- You are in the driver's seat for the entire launch process: from design and ideation phases till the go-live phase
- You create and define all the necessary measurements to conclude on the best next steps
- Together with product owners you construct a product development strategy
- You ensure a consistent visual language on all platforms and at all contact points with the product
What we want from you:
- You are experienced as a UX-Designer
- Sketch, Figma or something else - you already have a strong knowledge of the tools and you can put them into practice
- You have a powerful portfolio showing conceptual interaction design work as well as a clear understanding of typography, simplicity and visual design
- You enjoy taking a leadership role in the design team, including providing regular feedback and guidance to younger team members
- It would be really cool if you could bring some basic programming/animation/illustrational knowledge with you
Are you excited and interested? Great! Then I look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants without EU work permit can unfortunately not be considered.
Mob:0174 657 6227
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.