Adaptive Digital has an ideal opportunity for a digital marketing expert with significant SEO experience seeking a opportunity that is based in Leeds, UK . We are helping a growing digital agency find a full-time SEO Account Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible and collaborative SEO Account Manager, you will have strong project management skills as well as a solid understanding of SEO fundamentals.
In your first weeks in this SEO Account Manager role, you can expect to:
- Lead SEO strategies for great brands that help improve their online visibility, rankings, and overall site health
- Own and develop lasting client relationships
- Coordinate our technical and Content & Online PR teams to make sure activities are in line with our strategy
- Prepare reports, and share insights into new advances and developments within SEO
- Support pitches for new business
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive