SEO Account Manager
We’re looking for SEO experts to join our client’s growing teams in London, Manchester and Bristol.
Our client is a result driven digital agency offering a personable approach to Paid Media, SEO, Social Media and Digital Branding focusing on a measurable return.
As an SEO Manager, you will encompass a full approach to SEO strategies for your assigned clients.
Your key tasks will include:
- Channel lead and main client contact for your assigned accounts
- Perform keyword research with client business objectives to uncover new opportunities and to optimise existing content
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with structure of web pages
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development to achieve SEO goals
- Improve campaign performance and liaise with the Technical SEO team
- Execute effective link building campaigns, increasing Organic visibility and aid with client brand awareness
- New Business Development - producing proposals, taking part in pitches for new business etc..
Your progression at our client is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. Being a start-up, there are endless roles to progress within the business but you must be willing to work for them.
We want you to have
- 2+ years SEO experience, preferably agency side
- Knowledge of SEO – SEMrush, Majestic SEO, & Screaming Frog
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- Understanding of interplay between Social, SEO and PPC
- Record of delivering results
- Good level of Google Analytics knowledge and the ability to explain the relationship between effort and results
We want to see
- Ability to work independently & towards your own objectives
- Ability to implement SEO strategies across a variety of industries/clients
- Passion about the industry - up to date with the trends, technology and news
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate a specialist subject clearly to clients at all levels
- Ability to learn quickly
- Interest in becoming a team leader
Our client is looking for a quick-learning, fun-loving mastermind with a passion for algorithms
WHAT WE OFFER
Our client thrives on making a working environment fair and enjoyable.
- Work at a Top UK start-up 100 with the opportunity to shape their business
- Scope for progression and promotion with great learning opportunities
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Friday drinks and early finishes
- Summer working hours
- Monthly team events
- Christmas break off
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you or you know of someone in your network who could be a good fit, please contact Dana Penzkofer via email@example.com