Adaptive Digital has an ideal opportunity for a digital marketing expert with significant SEO experience seeking a opportunity that is based in Leeds, UK . We are helping a growing digital agency find a full-time SEO Consultant, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible and collaborative SEO Consultant, you will have love exploring and solving the most complex SEO problems.
In this role you will often be working with household names and on global campaigns. Our client is a specialists in helping brands grow internationally through building profitable integrated digital strategies. Being at the forefront of the digital marketing industry, they genuinely believe there’s no better place to work and advance in technical SEO.
In your first weeks in this SEO Consultant role, you can expect to:
- Help shape our overall technical SEO offering whilst working with our Account Managers to optimise client campaigns and SEO strategies
- Take the lead on all technical SEO matters; independently performing full technical SEO audits on enterprise scale sites and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Manage enterprise site migrations, including domain and CMS platforms
- You’ll be responsible for the ongoing implementation of the technical SEO plan; with a focus on continuous improvement, measuring, reviewing and refining activity
- Communicating directly with the client, you’ll attend meetings on SEO & UX activities
- Ensure all activities in the technical SEO plan are in line with the client’s overall campaign strategy and improve site’s user experience
- Provide internal training and mentoring to support the junior members of the team
- Expert Technical SEO knowledge and experience including recall and interpretation on all aspects of the Google webmaster guidelines and expert understanding of search engine’s crawling and indexation process
- An interest and/or experience in Machine Learning and Data Science
- Proven ability for all the technical aspects of SEO
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Advanced use of Excel, problem solving and data interpretation skills
- Web development skills and you may currently be working as a Web Developer
- An interest and/or experience in Machine Learning and Data Science, which you will use by utilising data science tools and coding in Python + R to automate day to day tasks and use machine learning to investigate trends and patterns in data from multitude of sources
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive