Do you eat, sleep and breathe SEO best practices? Is your Google Analytics game on point? Are you a team player who can confidently collaborate with specialists across multiple teams and offices and dazzle executives with PowerPoint presentations that put TED Talks to shame?
Our client is an internationally known digital agency who are looking for a SEO Manager to join their team based in London, UK or Edinburgh, UK.
You will be part of a full-service digital marketing and technology agency that specializes in best-in-class lead generation programs.
- You have 5+ years proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role.
- You have knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- You have knowledge of HTML/CSS
- You are familiar with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- You are a stickler for detail — someone with a keen ability to mine through data and extract relevant, actionable insights.
- You will develop and drive SEO strategies across a number of medium to high sized clients to deliver exceptional results.
- Your will work with Client Services to ensure the client understands the performance within their account, the value of our work and able to assess other new potential channels they can use to further surpass their objectives.
- You will take a leading role in client meetings by preparing and delivering the SEO section as well as participating in client calls.
- You will assist with the new business sales funnel and support with pitches and SEO strategy.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive