German speaking SEO Manager
- Support and develop organic search campaigns in the German speaking markets.
- Implement SEO techniques both on-site and off-site.
- Identify optimization opportunities through analysis of the current situation in each market and recognize the keywords and techniques to prioritize.
- Monitor and report on performance metrics including rankings, traffic, conversion rates, etc.
- Work closely with the other marketing teams to remain up to date with current campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications
- Native/fluent German speaker and strong verbal and written English skills.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience with SEO.
- A good understanding of the German and/or Swiss marketplace.
- Proven experience with researching and creating engaging and optimized content across various formats and channels including articles, blog posts, campaign pages, blog posts etc.
- Excellent translation, proof-reading, editorial and writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment and the ability to communicate well via e-mail and telephone.
Phone: +44 208 133 4089 Email: email@example.com