SEO MANAGER (Netherlands - Belgium)
This is a full-time position that will be responsible for growing our client's search engine visibility and traffic in the Dutch and Belgian markets, with a main focus on the Netherlands.
Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the SEO Manager will create, optimize and manage web content and link development initiatives to improve the organic search performance of several sites.
The successful candidate will transform search engines into the primary source of qualified traffic to our websites.
The nature of this role will allow for training and communication with our client's employees in Amsterdam, Antwerp and Zurich, as well as active engagement with the online communities interested in our products.
The role is based in London and begins with a one week training program. Future growth opportunities can definitely be offered for great performers.
• Lead and develop organic search campaigns for BeNe.
• Investigate and identify optimization opportunities, while creating and translating content.
• Research and develop a link network through effective partnership building, community interaction and content placement.
• Implement the latest search optimization techniques across company websites, both on-site and off-site, creating bespoke content as required.
• Monitor and report on key performance metrics for organic search: ranking, traffic from search engines, conversion rates, etc and proactively act on the insights provided.
• Work closely with local sales offices to train staff in the basic precepts of organic search and coordinate their work on the site in relation to SEO.
• Collaborate with other marketing teams to keep abreast of campaigns and optimize the results for search engines.
Skills & Qualifications
• Native Dutch level speakers only. Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch essential. Fluency in in other languages is a plus.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role required.
• Copy-writing and Marketing experience preferred.
• Understanding of social media marketing is a plus.
• Passion for writing and content
• Comfort with the internet and the ability to understand moderately technical aspects of web applications.
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment and communicate persuasively by e-mail and telephone.
• Graduation from an accredited university with strong academic credentials
• A desire to succeed and a curious mind, eager to master all aspects of search marketing.
• Analytical and organizational skills and close attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Friendly demeanour, flexible mindset and a will to succeed
If this position sounds interesting, please contact Dana Penzkofer on Dana.Penzkofer@Adaptive-Digital.com