We are working with an impressive and independent full service digital and search marketing agency, who have offices in Edinburgh and London. With an impressive decade of notable successes behind them, they are now about to go through their most significant growth to date, over the coming year. They have multiple hires planned covering, SEO, Web Analytics and CRO, Paid Search to name but a few, across both of their offices.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join them and to play a large role in their continued growth and success, which in turn will offer unparalleled opportunities for learning, progression and career development; they already have a clear development plan for this person to move into a Senior Account Management position, with the possibility to progress further into an SEO Lead & Head of SEO.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with key stakeholders both internal and external, to deliver and report on the account performance
- Strategic conception and implementation of key technical SEO strategies for client accounts
- Manage and grow profitable client relationships
- Maintaining high service levels with all clients
- Support and train junior colleagues with the latest developments within SEO
- Strong experience working with the Google Marketing Suite, working with Google Analytics, Keyword Research and much more
- Clear communication skills
- Direct experience working within Digital Marketing, bringing a focus on SEO, with hands on technical SEO campaign experience
- Friendly, approachable and passionate about digital marketing and SEO
If you're interested in this position or would like to find out more information, please make an application through the job advert.
You can also contact Ben Wattenbach directly for more information on: