Adaptive Digital is looking for talented individuals with digital strategy and marketing & advertising experience. We are helping a Zurich-based team find a flexible and inclusive Social Media Manager to help deliver outstanding results for one of the company’s key clients. The role comes with a favourable salary and benefits package.
In this position, you will be working across multiple international markets and projects, delivering exceptional social media activity for the client.
In your first week in this social media communications strategy job, you will be asked to undertake the following:
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other paid social media across all ad units for all global social media activity
- Lead data-driven marketing communications solutions for optimal targeting and oversee partnerships and liaison with social platforms and partners
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimisation
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to ensure social and marketing strategy content is optimised for specific SM channels
We are looking for a highly experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Social Media Manager who understands and values the power of impactful social campaigns and can apply data-based insights.
You will also require the following:
- More than four years of experience in a similar digital marketing managerial role
- A degree in Marketing, Media or Communications
- Facebook certification, with experience using Facebook Marketing Partners and experience with paid search
- Technical knowledge of tracking (UTMs, Pixels etc.), tooling, experiment implementation, etc.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Christine Eddolls - Recruitment Executive