Spanish Affiliate Marketing Manager
This leading sports brand is looking for a Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager with extensive skills in performance marketing and partnerships, to join their fast-paced acquisition team in Central London.
Working closely with the Head of Affiliates, you'll be responsible for customer acquisition via the affiliate channels on an international scale, and managing the P&L and KPIs for all related publishers.
If you are interested in new technologies, love working within acquisition marketing teams and getting stuck into campaign optimization and negotiation, then this role could be for you!
- Solid experience in account management, affiliate marketing and digital marketing in the Spanish
- Fluent in Spanish
- Hands on campaign optimisation experience, and working with CPA buying models
- Proven experience in delivering performance marketing campaigns, either client-side or from an agency
- Highly numerical, and able to analyse data- using this to drive decisions in the business
- High attention to detail and able to work creatively
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Great culture, with lots of social events, charity time and networking
- Fantastic career progression options into other areas of digital, or team-leadership
If this positions sounds interesting, please contact Dana Penzkofer on Dana.Penzkofer@Adaptive-Digital.com