Job Title: Sports Retention Executive - Spain
Department: Retention and Marketing Communications
Reporting to: Sports Retention Team Leader
The Sports Retention & Marketing Communications Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to customers across all sports and regions.
Purpose of the role
To work in conjunction with other Retention and Marketing Communication Executives to personalise offers based on the preferences and traits of customers.
This role includes different forms of analysis leading to strategic developments of the packages offered to customers.
Any campaign we produce is fully planned and analysed impacting on future campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
• Produce plans to ensure that we provide market leading offers for all major sporting events.
• Liaising with the Sports Retention Team Leaders and other Executives to ensure all promotions are setup correctly.
• Use our various segmentation tools to ensure we are communicating to the right customers with the most appealing message.
Examples of the segmentation we use are:
o Customer Behaviour.
• Carry out analysis and reporting on all promotions and projects to measure the ROI. This includes:
o Analysing and summarising large amounts of data to spot trends and patterns.
o Manipulating quantitative data and expressing as graphs and charts.
o These pieces of analysis are shared in various adhoc forms as well as monthly reports.
• Take responsibility for your own promotions and make sure each step from planning to execution to analysis is done to the highest standard.
• Troubleshooting of issues working closely with the customer support team.
• Liaise with other key stakeholders.
• Other ad hoc duties required to be undertaken by Sports Retention Team Leaders and further levels of management.
You will have:
• Passion and interest in Spanish Sports/Leagues, e.g. La Liga
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish
• Strong numerical skills.
• Good Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables etc.)
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
It would be a bonus if you also had:
• A wide and varied sports knowledge.
• Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions.
• Team player and also comfortable working individually.
• Able to communicate effectively to other key stakeholders.
• Experience working in the Gambling industry.
If this positions sounds interesting, please contact Dana Penzkofer on Dana.Penzkofer@Adaptive-Digital.com