You've come to the right place if SaaS is what you're hungry for! This Series A start-up offers the right software to make businesses successful at lightning speed and at fair prices.
Agile organization, top-notch product development with a lot of product discovery and an open-mind culture are of course part of it.
If you want to transform the SaaS ecosystem and work with some of the rising stars of the startup scene - this Senior Product Manager position is THE position for you!
Here are your potential responsibilities:
- Be in the driver's seat for the whole product lifecycle of the benchmarking area
- Establish and evangelize the conception and implementation of product vision & strategy
- Work with developers, designers, QA analysts and other experts from various departments
- Understand the SaaS market, analyse customer needs, product requirements and current market trends
- Obtain user feedback on the product's features to decide if and how to improve them or eliminate them
What you need to succseed:
- Multiple years experience as Product Manager
- Strong experience in building B2B SaaS products
- Team player mindset with ability to communicate assertively and transparently
- Willingness to understand SaaS pricing/contracts deeply
- Knowledge in data/business analysis is a huge plus
- Desire to work in a 100% remote fast-growing start-up
- Location within EMEA (GMT±2) timezone
- 100% remote working model within EMEA (GMT±2) timezone
- 30 vacation days
- Yearly and quarterly offsite events
- Solid technical and industry knowledge base in the rapidly expanding SaaS market
- Amazing international team
- An environment with a variety of learning opportunities & learning budget
Does this sound like THE challenge for you? Then I look forward to hearing from you!
Mob: 0151 2245 4411
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.