Our client is a personal gaming coach platform for major games like League of Legends, Valorant, and Fortnight with over 3 million total members. The parent company is behind one of the biggest pro eSports teams and their groundbreaking desktop app, and website, helps gamers improve their performance by delivering in-game upgrades, unique performance insights, and personal progress monitoring.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they've made new appointments in executive leadership (Ex Riot Games, SpaceX, Apple) and will have the financial backing of the largest cryptocurrency exchange. The Sr. Product Manager will establish long-term strategy and vision for the entire experience. This role will be in charge of the games' product roadmap and KPIs, and will be collaborating closely with engineers, designers, and researchers.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- and lots more!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in Gaming or Tech companies
- Experience translating UX testing + feedback into new features, developing roadmaps for B2C products
- Passion for creating great products, with the ability to identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design, experience, and behavioral outcomes
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or anyone in your network, please contact me here: Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com