This company is one of the leading German InsurTechs on its way to becoming an international player. Its technology platform for insurance consulting that connects insurers, sales partners and business customers. The platform is based on the latest technologies and is constantly developing itself and its users thanks to data analysis and AI. Many well-known insurers are already working with the platform, resulting in unrivaled market coverage in commercial insurance for small and medium-sized businesses.
To strengthen and support the company on its journey, the team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Owner!
Your tasks will be:
- You will develop, discover and launch new problem-solving products and features for customers
- You will support and coach more junior colleagues
- As an impulse generator and active team member, you will enrich existing topics and tasks and help to adopt new perspectives
- You will be the expert for users and their interaction with the products
- You will stay up to date on industry trends and the competitive situation
What we want from you:
- You are experienced as a product owner or product manager
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art product discovery techniques and agile development methods
- Really cool would be experience in software product development
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial and you understand that teamwork makes the product work
- You have experience developing and implementing product strategies with a focus on action and impact.
- You have business fluent English and either French or German language skills
Interest aroused? Then I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants without an EU work permit can unfortunately not be considered.
Mob: 0151 2245 4411
The Product Recruitment Company, supporting eCommerce, Tech and IoT companies to hire the best talent.
Adaptive Product connects Product Leaders, Product Owners/Manager, Product Marketing Managers, Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches, as well as UX/UI-Designers and other Product Experts with leading eCommerce, tech companies and product agencies.