They focus on providing high quality and engaging content for their clients through use of data-driven approach and insights from experts.
They work with a variety of global brands from various industries such as beauty, lifestyle, food and pharmaceutical.
Started out specialising in only SEO services, they progressively expanded and currently provide social and creatives services as well.
Their work has always been trusted and recognised- won several marketing awards including a few from The CMA International Marketing Awards and Global Content Awards.
The role is very interesting - similar to a technical project manager
You will be:
- Developing and implementing technical strategies, including recommending the best tools for the company and overseeing the implementation
- Work closely with clients understand their needs
- Involved in planning and managing project timelines and budget
- Building the tech division (managing and hiring)
- updated on the latest technologies used in marketing industries -> in order to ensure the company is using the best tools and practices
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Troubleshooting skills
For more information: email@example.com
Note: Only applicants who currently possess the right to work in Singapore without visa sponsorship may be considered for the role due to local restrictions.
Thank you for your understanding in advance.