Reports to : Ad Operations Director
Our client is an award-winning international media group and leading digital business. We reach more than 49 million international consumers a month and create world-class content and advertising solutions for passionate consumers online, on tablet, smartphone and in print.
The Operations team
The operations team consists of 3 main parts: Campaign management, Programmatic Operations and Ad technology. This Programmatic Optimisation Exec will be a part of a team of 4 and will have influence on other parts too. The operations team has grown from 2 to 10 members with in the span of last 2 years.
- Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Good communication skills and an ability to deal and listen to people at all levels.
- Support Sales teams with an understanding of technical bits so they can sell better.
- Comfortable using Microsoft package including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as Google packages.
The Technical Operations Lead will be reporting to the Director of Advertising Operation and will be main point of contact for the day-to-day ad technology projects and specific tasks in order to complete them effectively and in a timely manner while still maintaining high quality.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3+ years’ relevant experience with transferable skills, knowledge on DFP is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise work load and deliver accurate information on time to a high standard – and be comfortable under pressure and amenable to out of hours issue resolution
- Ability to prioritise and delegate workload to meet deadlines and SLA's
- Must be able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Highly organised
- An analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Familiar with online advertising, sales, and marketing concepts & metrics
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Ability to "think outside of the box"
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment, with exceptional client service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile