Are you an SEO Specialist bringing a background in technical SEO, development or eCommerce?
If so, let's connect!
We've got a superb SEO Manager job opportunity available with growing full service digital marketing agency, that holds a growing global presence.
What's On Offer For You?
- Starting salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Superb flexible working environment
- Regular performance reviews to keep your development on track
- Benefits including private healthcare, pension and cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to work directly with clients, hold client responsibility and create a full SEO approach
What Do You Bring?
- You bring a technical SEO experience, with around 3+ years in SEO, having had exposure to development or SEO for eCommerce - preferably bringing agency experience working on enterprise level accounts
- You have a solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- You frequently handle SEO reports and have worked with tools such as Conductor, Screaming Frog, and MOZ, as well as Google Analytics and WebTrends
- You're someone who enjoys working with data, understands the power of data and use it to fuel your decisions for improvements and optimization
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director
(DE) +493016638366 / (UK) +442081230758