UK Marketing Manager
Fully remote working available
Circa £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
Open to working within one of the fastest growing industries currently?
Interested in joining a global organisation that has grown my 70% this year to become their first marketing professional managing their UK market?
Why this company?
My client is a leading provider of video communication software used by organisations of all sizes across the globe. The company’s portfolio of products ranges from self-hosted software to cloud video solutions that provide seamless collaboration between video and audio technologies.
Why this role?
Reporting to the VP of Marketing collaborating with a global marketing team you will be responsible for expanding their UK market increasing brand awareness collaborating with sales team implanting strategic marketing strategies.
Some key responsibilities can be found listed below:
- Implement and deliver demand generation marketing campaigns
- Manage all UK marketing activities
- Prioritise channels across UK market
- Collaborate with regional director and UK sale teams
What is required?
You will bring proven B2B marketing experience ideally within IT/Tech industries with a hands-on approach implementing campaigns from scratch in line with companies’ targets.
Other requirements are as followed:
- Proven B2B marketing experience
- Hands on experience is a must
- Experience within IT/Tech industries is a plus
- Understanding of video communication and the advantages these have
If you’re still reading this and feel this matches your profile feel free to drop me a line and we can have a confidential chat to discuss in further detail.